LPSC Recruitment 2012 – Heavy Vehicle Driver ‘A’ Vacancies: Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre Recruitment has released presentation opposite recruitment of 14 Heavy Vehicle Driver ‘A’ Vacancies. Eligible possibilities might request online on or before 09-03-2012. Other sum like age limit, educational qualification, preference process, focus price sum and how to apply, are given below…
LPSC Vacancy Details:-
No. of Vacancies: 14
Name of Post: Heavy Vehicle Driver ‘A’
Age Limit: Candidates’ age contingency be next 35 years. Cutoff date for last age extent would be 09-03-2012. (Age relaxations would be extended as per Govt. rules).
Educational Qualification: Candidates contingency be pass outs in SSLC or SSC.
Essential Qualification: Candidates contingency have 5 years of knowledge in pushing out of th 3 years knowledge as Heavy Vehicle Driver, with Driving License to expostulate complicated vehicles.
Selection Process: Candidates will be brief listed among a perceived applications and brief listed possibilities will be called for serve preference th might embody Test or Personal Interview or both.
How to Apply: Candidates need to request online and send a imitation out of focus by post on or before 19-03-2012.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.recruit.lpsc.gov.in/common/advt.jsp
2. Select ‘Heavy Vehicle Driver ‘A’ link.
3. Fill a sum and Click on ‘Next Step’ button
4. Similarly fill sum in all a 9 stairs of focus and submit.
5. Take Print of focus and insert sketch attested by Gazetted Officer.
6. Send a focus to a following address, Administrative Officer (Recruitment), Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre, Valiamala PO, Thiruvanantapuram – 695 547.
Starting Date for Online Application: 24-02-2012
Last Date for Online Application: 09-03-2012
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 19-03-2012
For some-more sum on cavity distribution, compensate scale, bond details, other instructions and guidelines, click on a couple given below…