TNPSC Recruitment 2012 – Apply Online for Various Vacancies
TNPSC Group 2 (CSSE-1) Notification 2012 – Apply Online for 3,631 Vacancies
TNPSC Jobs 2012 – Apply Online for Librarian Vacancies: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released presentation opposite recruitment of 29 Librarian Vacancies. Eligible possibilities contingency request by online mode on or before 25-07-2012. Other sum like age limit, educational qualification, preference routine and How to request are given below…
TNPSC Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 29
Name of a Posts:
1. Librarian Grade-I in Economics and Statistics Department – 01 vacancy
2. Librarian Grade-I in Industries and Commerce Department – 01 vacancy
3. Librarian in a Office of a Director, State Council for Educational Research and Training, Chennai – 24 vacancies
4. Assistant Librarian in Law College – 01 vacancy
5. Librarian in a Institute of Veterinary Preventive Medicine, Ranipet – 01 vacancy
6. Librarian in Civil Service Training Institute, Bhavanisagar – 01 vacancy
Age Limit and Educational qualification: Candidates are asked to go by a presentation for post correct age extent and compulsory educational qualification.
Application Fee: Candidates need to compensate focus price of Rs. 150/- by Online or Offline mode. Candidates claiming grant from hearing price should compensate Rs.50/- towards Application Cost.
i) Through Online remuneration price contingency be paid by Net Banking, regulating Credit Card or Debit card.
ii) Through Offline remuneration price paid by Challan (generated from bank website) in any Indian Bank bend or Post Office within dual days from a date of acquiescence of application.
Selection procedure: Eligible possibilities will be comparison on a basement of opening in Written Test and Personal Interview.
How to apply: Candidates have to request by online mode by website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpsscexams.net, TNPSC websites on or before 25-07-2012. After acquiescence of focus possibilities contingency send a imitation of focus form to a Commission.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Candidates should indicate their sketch and signature.
2. Candidates are initial compulsory to record on to a TNPSC’s website.
3. Click on “Apply Online” couple and Select a name of a post or use for th they wish to apply.
4. Upload a formerly scanned sketch and signature during a places provided.
5. Candidates should fill all imperative columns and click on ‘Submit’ button.
6. After submitting Application, focus series and cue generated.
7. Take note and also take imitation of focus th contingency be sent to a commission.
Date of Notification: 25-06-2012
Last Date for Submission of Application: 25-07-2012
Last Date for Fee Payment by Offline Mode: 27-07-2012
Dates of Written Examination:
For Posts 1 to 3: 01-09-2012 from 10.00 am to 01.00 pm
For Post 4: 01-09-2012 from 02.30 pm to 05.30 pm
For Posts 5 6: 02-09-2012 from 10.00 am to 01.00 pm
For some-more sum like compensate scale, cavity details, eligibility criteria, online focus routine and other sum of TNPSC Recruitment click on a couple given below……