Collector Office Amravati Recruitment 2013 â Apply Online for 49 Clerk Typist & Driver Posts: District Collector Office Amravati (Maharashtra) has announced recruitment advertisement of 49 Various Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply through online from 15-09-2013 to 27-09-2013 up to 05:00 PM. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are mentioned belowâ¦.
Collector Office Amravati Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 49
Name of the Post:
1. Clerk cum Typist (Revenue Department): 20 Posts
2. Clerk cum Typist (Supply Department): 14 Posts
3. Clerk cum Typist (Sahzilla Nibandhak): 01 Post
4. Stenotypist (Marathi) (Revenue Department): 04 Posts
5. Stenotypist (Supply Department): 01 Post
6. Driver (Revenue Department): 04 Posts
7. Driver (Sahzilla Nibandhak): 01 Post
8. Peon (Sahzilla Nibandhak): 04 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age must be between 18 to 33 years for Unreserved, 38 years for Reserved candidates. Age relaxations will be extended as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess SSC with Marathi & English Typing for S.No.1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 posts, minimum 4th class with valid license for S.No.6 & 7 posts, minimum 4th class for S.No.8 post.
Examination Fee: Unreserved candidates must pay Rs. 200/- and Reserved category candidates must pay Rs.100/- , Rs.30/- for Bank charges for all categories as application fee in SBM Chhallan (State Bank of Maharashtra) Ac-No.60100809135. No fee for Ex-Servicemen.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through website www.amravati.nic.in or eth.net.in/erecruit from 15-09-2013 to 27-09-2013 up to 05:00 PM.
Instructions for online Applicants:
1. First Candidates have to scan their photo & signature.
2. Log on to the website www.amaravati.nic.in or eth.net.in/erecruit Candidates must keep on hand all necessary documents.
3. Click on âApply Onlineâ and start filling the form
4. Select the post you want to apply.
5. After filling required information, system will generate log in ID, password and State Bank of Maharashtra challan which will be displayed on the screen. You will also receive your login ID and password on SMS.
6. Take a print out of Log in Details and Challan by clicking on âPrint my Challan detailsâ button.
7. Make the payment in nearest State Bank of Maharashtra.
8. Candidates should remember th, it takes one working day for reconciliation of fee paid in State Bank of Maharashtra.
9. Log in again on the website, click on âFill application formâ link and complete and approve and take printout for future use.
Starting Date for online Applications: 15-09-2013.
Closing Date for online Applications: 27-09-2013 up to 05:00 PM.
Last date to fill remaining online Application: 29-09-2013.
Date of Written Test for all Posts: 06-10-2013.
For more details regarding age, qualifications, pay scale, selections and other information click on the below given linkâ¦